Relining Your Chimney With M-Flex & Stainless Steel Systems
The flue liner is one of the most crucial parts of the chimney system and should be regularly inspected and swept by a professional chimney sweep. Annual inspections are recommended by both the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), and can help alert you to any damage or problem areas within the system early on. If you haven’t had your system inspected recently, give us a call! We can help ensure that your liner is properly containing and removing dangerous byproducts from the home.
Why Would I Need A New M-Flex/Stainless Steel Liner?
There are many reasons to reline your chimney.
- Perhaps you are switching appliances and your new appliance requires a different flue size
- Perhaps you are changing fuel types and your current liner is not designed to vent the new fuel
- Perhaps your flue liner was damaged by lightning, an earthquake, water or other elements and occurrences
- Perhaps your current liner is deteriorating and is no longer working to effectively remove byproducts from your home
- Perhaps your chimney was built without a liner
What Are The Benefits Of Using An M-Flex Or Stainless Steel System To Reline My Chimney?
Stainless steel liners are incredibly popular because of their durability and longevity. These liners are designed to take the heat and byproducts of just about every fuel type, and can be retrofitted into virtually any chimney. The stainless steel liners we typically install are oval or round and available in a variety of sizes. We offer both rigid and flexible stainless steel liner options, so even unique chimneys can be relined with stainless steel.
Our UL listed stainless steel lining systems (when properly and professionally installed) also come with a manufacturer’s Lifetime Warranty – so with proper maintenance, you won’t have to worry about replacing a Northeastern Masonry & Chimne-installed stainless steel liner!
Call Northeastern Masonry & Chimney Today!
If you’d like to know more about the stainless steel lining options we offer, or if you’d like to schedule your relining appointment, please give us a call at 518-767-9315 or click here!