CSIA Certified Chimney Sweeping By Experienced Professionals

Chimney Cleaning Services With No Mess Left Behind. Call Northeastern Masonry & Chimney Today!

Time to Schedule Your Chimney Sweeping & Yearly Maintenance

An annual chimney sweeping is necessary to keep your fireplace in tip top shape, and our CSIA certified chimney sweeps are here to clean your chimney to make sure it’s safe and efficient. We have the proper skills and tools to ensure your chimney is thoroughly cleaned, and we will also leave your space mess free. Call our professionals today to schedule your yearly sweeping today!

Benefits of Chimney Sweeping:

  • remove all creosote and soot buildup inside your chimney
  • rid of clogged chimneys to protect your family
  • tarps, drop cloths, runners, vacuums, and shoe covers to ensure a mess free sweeping
  • knowledge and experience from a professional technician

Don’t Wait To Schedule Services!

The Holidays are almost here and we’re gearing up for one of our busiest seasons yet! Don’t wait and risk not getting service from our reputable experts. Call today and schedule before our books are completely full!

Our Certifications & Memberships

Testimonials from our customers:


Recently had Joe from northeastern chimney clean and sweep my chimney , was very impressed with the knowledge and expertise of himself and his other employees ,highly recommend great job and repairs they performed look perfect.
charlie dilorenzo

All the years we have been at our home, we have never had it professionally serviced. After many neighborhood chimney fires, we wanted our inspected and serviced. Joe found many things wrong with our chimney. He not only showed me with a high tech camera, but educated me at what I was looking at and why our chimney was a hazard to our home. We have shut the chimney down and will be going with a gas insert in the future. There was no pressure, just information about what need to be done and offered options. We are very thankful for Northeastern coming to service, educate and make sure our chimney was safe for our family. Thanks Joe.
Robbin Manuel