Kodiak 2100 By Envirofire
Name: Kodiak 2100
All Enviro wood stoves offer clean efficient heat. They are all EPA approved and robust. The 2100 has a traditional step top and cast iron door. Made of heavy gauge steel construction to create a feeling of permanence. Heat up to 2100 square feet at up to 75% efficiency with this outstanding stove.
Features and Specifications
* Long travel easy-control air damper.
* 21 log size.
* Fully lined firebox with 6 flue.
* Up to 82,000 BTUs.
* 75% efficient.
* Easy removable secondary air tube.
* Up to 5/16 thick steel top.
* 1/4 thick steel ash shelf.
* 187sq.in. glass viewing area.
* 1/2 adjustable door handle and hinge pins.
* Heavy-duty construction weighing up to
* 130cfm fan.
* Cast Iron door in painted, gold or nickel finishes.
* Pedestal base with ash pan or cast iron leg options in painted, gold or nickel.