Evolution By Envirofire
The perfect evolution of pellet stoves has arrived! With the Evolution, the engineers at Enviro have taken the pellet stove to a new level of efficiency and reliability.
Features include a generous-sized 85 lb hopper with a large opening for easy filling, a hidden door handle, a heavy-duty heat exchanger and an integrated hearth pad with levelling legs that are sound dampened. You will be able to heat up to 1800 square feet with up to 83% efficiency and 45,000 BTUs.
Its automatic controls are easy to use and thermostat ready. You can use it in hi/lo mode or on/off mode. The Evolution bosts the unique "Run Quiet System" to make it one of the quietest pellet stoves in the world. This European design is tall and elegant. It has a curved front profile with nickel plated trim accents and a cast iron top. To enhance the Evolution further you can fit the optional stainless steel sides and hopper lid.
* “Silent Running Mode”.
* 85 lb. hopper with large lid for easy access.
* Heavy-duty heat exchanger.
* Large, full-pedestal ash pan.
* Standard ignitor.
* 83% Efficient.
* Covered, fully automatic controls.
-Hi/Lo thermostat compatible.
-On/Off thermostat compatible.
* Remote control compatible.
* 253 lbs. in weight.
* 165 sq. in glass viewing area.
* 45,000 BTU’s.
* Automatic, electronic circuit board controls.
* Open firebox floor for Easier ash removal.
* Stainless steel sides.
* Stainless steel hopper lid.
* Built in hearth pad.
* Outdoor combustion blower housing for "Run Quiet System".