Kodiak 1700 By Envirofire
Name: Kodiak 1700
The Enviro 1700 wood stove is EPA approved, robust, and offers clean efficient heat. With up to 74,000 BTUs at 75% efficiency, you will enjoy looking through the large viewing glass, kept clean by the ultra strong air wash. Choose from the step top or the flat top body style, gold and nickel options, and pedestal or legs.
Features and Specifications
* 2.5 cu. ft. firebox.
* 20” log size.
* Up to 74,000 BTU’s.
* Up to 75% efficient.
* EPA tested to 4.5gms. emissions.
* Side air damper rod stays cool to touch.
* Single, easy-to-use draft control to easily regulate fire.
* Twin pilot-injector ports for easy start up.
* Ultra strong air wash to keep glass clean.
* 8 to12 hours burn times.
* 4 x 1” 304 grade stainless steel secondary air tubes.
* Brick-lined firebox with 6” flue.
* Ceramic top baffle.
* Mobile home approved.
* Heavy-duty construction weighing up to 450 lbs.
* 5/16” thick steel top and ash shelf on flat top models.
* Glass viewing area of 187sq.in.
1/2” diameter door handle and hinge pins.
* Cast iron adjustable door latch.
* Choose from step top or flat top body style.
* Pedestal base with standard ash pan.
* Cast iron door in painted, gold or nickel finishes.
* Cast iron legs in painted, gold or nickel with standard ash pan.
* 130cfm fan kit with variable speed control.
* “Heat Efficiency Shield” convection air scoop for flat top models.
* Outside air kit for airtight homes.