530 Windsor Arch By Valor
Name: 530 Windsor Arch
President ZC Direct Vent Fireplace with coal effect fire shown with Kingston wood mantel and black granite hearth.
Coal or Log Effect
Painted black finish or polished finish
Top or Rear Vent
Many mantel choices!
A hand held remote control option allows the flame and temperature to be re-set from anywhere in the room.
Cruise Control for your Fireplace!
Leading the Industry with the most Advanced Control System
A built in modulating thermostatic control automatically adjusts flame height up or down to maintain room comfort. Fuel flow to the burners is automatically throttled up and down to maintain a steady room temperature - similar to a cruise control on a car. This provides steady, even heat output rather than on / off heating like wall thermostat systems.
The result is superior room comfort and better heater efficiency.
- The system automatically lowers burner input from high down to low before cycling to pilot.
- No electrical hook-up means full heat capability during power outages.
Specify gas coals or gas logs. Priced with polished iron finish
- Beautiful gas fires which are also effective and adjustable sources of radiant heat.
- The Windsor offers a Victorian
design with choice of coal fire or log fire.
- The portrait shape allows a generous window size and a gorgeous tall dancing fire.
- Uses a common direct vent "engine" module that has numerous advanced design features for the ultimate in performance, ease of use and application versatility.
- Ignition is achieved electronically using a 9V battery, eliminating the need for a standing pilot. (Complies with California and New York energy codes.)
ODS atmosphere sensing pilot for added safety.
Input Maximum: 20,500 BTU/hr
Input Minimum: 6,000 BTU/hr
Output Maximum: 14,760 BTU/hr
Input Maximum: 19,000 BTU/hr
Input Minimum: 10,200 BTU/hr
Output Maximum: 13,680 BTU/hr
- Direct vent can be connected to either rear or top engine takeoff points.
- As a fireplace system the Windsor ZC uses coaxial direct vent chimney that can be rear vented horizontally through a wall or top vented through the roof.