The Westport By Envirofire
Name: The Westport
The Westport cast iron stove is the perfect blend of Enviro gas technology, efficiency and design.
Solid and durable cast iron construction incorporating the exclusive Enviro EmberGlo system, and the ability to control the heat output by up to 50% are all unique features of this remarkable stove.
The Westport can heat up to 1600 square feet with up to 30,000 BTUs input at 82% efficiency. The classic body design, romantic dancing flames, and a realistic log set create the best cast iron heater available. We also offer an optional firebox brick liner. Enjoy the opening doors and large glass viewing area and the sophisticated electronic ignition system that provides easy to use, single-handed lighting.
* Enviro EmberGlo burner system.
* 4 piece ceramic log set.
* 30,000 BTUs of heat, top or rear vented.
* 82% efficiency rating.
* Heating capacity up to 1600 sq. ft.
* Hidden heavy-duty heat exchanger.
* 50% turn down valve.
* Easy access control panel.
* Battery powered electronic ignition system.
* Thermostat or remote control compatible.
* Cast iron doors that open.
* Easy off glass door for quick cleaning.
* Natural gas with LP conversion kit.
* 7 porcelain enamel color options: Antique White,
Pearl Grey, Inferno Red, Wedgwood Blue, Westport
Green Diamond Black and Antique Chestnut.
* B vent adaptable.
* 4 piece Bankers Brown brick panel set.
* 180cfm fan with variable speed control.
* Fire Screen.